If I will write a book about my walk with God, it would be entitled, "Bold and Fearless." Because I've always been praying to acquire these characteristics.
I believe that for the past 3 years that I've been walking with Him, I hadn't been bold and fearless enough to declare the Gospel to my close friends. I had the heart but was never that passionate. And for the past 3 years, I am always asking that He would give me courage, boldness and fearlessness. Yes, after praying I felt renewed. But when the time came to even personally invite my friends or the people I am accountable of, I easily shy away, telling myself that maybe next time. Why? Because I didn't want to be rejected.
Thank God I have people (my churchmates) around me sent by God to push me and pray for me to help in advancing His kingdom. They also remind me of the timing or seasons of every individual. One may have hunger and may readily accept the Gospel now. Whereas one may just hear it but will accept it months or years later. We don't know, only God knows. The important thing is a seed has been planted in them. We've done our part and God is pleased with that. God wants us to know that He is glorified by that and He wants us to allow Him to work on the heart of this/these individual/s. I've learned to let go of some people because I know they will have their time. I've learned to invest in the lives of people who are in hunger for Christ.
I really appreciate my churchmates (Ate Bea, Ate Lourdes, Ate Eva, Beryl, Jica and Chony). They are ladies of character, women after God's own heart. I'm glad to be around them, learning from each of them as they gave me different words. Their passion for Christ is 'infectious'. It's encouraging. Christian books were also very helpful. Many times I cried because the message is timely and because some of the points are the very points that God put in my heart.
So with renewed passion and desire for God and for people to know Him, every time I get on the field to invite, I pray for God to give me boldness and fearlessness, to anoint me and to anoint the individual/s I am inviting. It works you know. And really, how my heart jumps when I hear them say, "yes". :)