Friday, January 2, 2015

A Case of True Love

This has been ellefnuJy
If you have been following the American TV series "Once Upon A Time" or have been watching Disney films such as "Frozen" and "Maleficent", then you're familiar with "true love"; the one that breaks any curse.

Well, I have been watching "Once Upon A Time" lately and have finished seasons 1 and 2. I actually love it though it is far from the fairy tales we know. I was hooked at how the writers tried to connect every story. And I get angry whenever everyone tries to be heroic but ends up getting all the people he/she cares about hurt. Obviously, I am really into this (haha).

Then, as I was eating my spaghetti (no connection though, just doing what I usually do), I contemplated about the series because I got excited about watching season 3. Then it hit me. And for me, it was a wonderful revelation. The "act/kiss of true love" every hero did, is originally made by our ultimate hero, our savior JESUS CHRIST on the cross more than 2,000 years ago.

"Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends."  -John 15:13 [NIV]

I find it really awesome how in every way, God reminds us of His works and His great and unconditional love for us. We just have to realize it. Indeed, I am very excited to what God has in store for me this 2015. I am sure it will be beyond my imagination.

Happy second day of 2015! :)



(Here goes my first post for this year.)
 

| FAITH. HOPE. and Junfelle LOVE | Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos