I have 2 canon cameras, one is mine (solo) and the other one is a conjugal property with my whole family. Both are malfunctioning. I would love to give credit to someone for the damage done but it won't definitely help. The best thing to do is send it to the customer care center and have it fixed which I should have done 2 months ago. But because I didn't know how to get there and couldn't find the time, I finally gave up and looked for it through the net.
As I was getting there, riding the jeep, the MRT, then walking, I thought to myself, "this is another misadventure." I'm glad all the people I asked were cooperative. The last person I asked made me realize that it was a long way for walking and advised to ride a jeep instead. I was really glad when finally I got to enter the store without being lost.
What's heartbreaking though is that these cameras may get fixed after 3 or 4 weeks or more depending on the availability of the needed part which is the optical. Guess what? It was March 12 that time and I'm scheduled to be home in South Cotabato on April 12. So, those cameras must better be fixed before April 12. I need them for Lolo and Lola's Golden Wedding Anniversary.
So, I resolved to "pangungulit" (persistent calls).