(As I browsed on the blogs I posted on my Multiply site, I found a lot of really interesting posts and wanted to share it here. So, this one was posted on my sophomore year in college. This tells about the power of corporate prayer and God's unconditional love for us. I retained the original title.)
I was crying last april 3, frightened of retaking Chem 31 (organic Chem)... I don't want to retake it! first, because I had given great time and effort... second, I would waste large amount of money if I did (2007 start ng Student Number ko, so that would explain it.) and finally, I don't want to make my parents sad... they had sacrificed a lot... and sometimes I think I don't deserve all the investments they put on me... I'm really grateful to God for giving me such supportive parents.. They support me in every way; may it be financially, academically, emotionally, spiritually and in my extracurricular activities... even if they don't find the relevance of such things... but i'm thankful still because they try to understand.
But one thing I learned for these past months walking with God, I'm a precious jewel and He loves me so much. Now, I shouldn't think I'm a waste...Cause my God assured me I'm not!!! and I'm claiming it!!!
So, what happened last April 3, 2009...
I was so excited because I was going to the Purple People Leaders' Camp in Nueva Ecija...it was my first time to join.. so, I was set to go, only thing was I had a final exam in the afternoon that day..so, I resolved to catch up... So, I studied our lessons in Organic Chem... everything went well...until something hit me and got me into thinking that what if I wouldn't pass this exam... I had to get 119 points for this exam to be able to pass this subject... and my mom was texting me that they'd been praying... even my siblings had to turn off the TV just to pray for me ( that's sweet of them!) so, I called them and couldn't resist crying... my mom advised me not to panic and cram...just trust in the Lord and claim His promise... and so, that boosted my spirit...
so, I went to the exam room early...and was relieved that the exam type was multiple choice (I forgot about that!)...so, I sat, talking to God...and for the whole time, I just kept talking to God while answering every number... and tada!!! I was off to go! I was confident i would pass the subject but there were doubts still...
so, we reached the camp's venue at 11pm...thank God for the safe trip!!!
the next day, i called my mom... she told me that even the Amazing Grace family was praying for me...that was during their weekly (every Friday night) Cottage Prayer Meeting...and I was so glad that that activity is still going on...and there, i wanted to cry for joy for having these people as my prayer warriors...
Faith is a Factor!!! PRAYER DOES WORK!!!
I also want to thank my other prayer warriors, ate bea (my small group leader), KRISCIANELLA a.k.a. Brattiez, the Paraluman Conspiracy, my roommates (ate ella, ate nikki and ate lara), Choni (Allison), Bon (Elvina) who also had an exam that day and those others whom I haven't mentioned... I'm so grateful for having you guys...THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!
GOD BLESS YOU MORE!!!
I got my grades na in this subject!!! though it's just passing, still I passed...(sayang lang di ako masi-CS nito...hahaha)
(gahibi ko while typing this blog..can't contain my JOY and my GRATITUDE to HIM and to YOU...so guys...this blog is dedicated to all of you who are standing on His promises!! even to those who are losing hope...)
(then, this would be a reminder for me who for the last few months haven't been praying a lot T_T)