Saturday, February 19, 2011

adding life

This has been ellefnuJy
so, this blog was so far mostly words. Then, I saw the other blogs i'm following and tumblr accounts of my friends. I noticed that something immediately got my attention. I smile when I look at it and enjoys how beautifully it was taken. Yes, pictures! Whether you agree with me or not, this generation is visual.

and so I decided that from time to time I will post pictures here. It would be easier for me if I have my camera. But I do have my camera, cameras even. But they're both not functioning well. I still have to find time to go to the service center which I intentionally postpone since I don't know how to get there.

But here are some pictures I got back home, last summer when my camera was still in good condition. I love taking pictures of nature. And maybe I would venture to taking photos of people when I finally get my dream - DSLR! It's expensive and I don't want to ask my parents those kind of wants. Anyhow, I'll just bear with my digicam. After all, I tried to play with it and was satisfied with the result.




 

| FAITH. HOPE. and Junfelle LOVE | Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos