will You hold my hand?
I want to feel You, now
will You wipe my tears away?
You are the comfort of my heart
Will you embrace me now?
You calm my restless soul
Can I hold Your hand?
because with You I can stand
Can I touch Your Face?
You're the One I'm looking for
Can I hug You now?
All the time, You made me glad
You've been with me
You are right here beside me
You keep me in Your hands
and never let me go
because of Your unconditional love for me
I cannot turn away from You
I can only write our story, our love story
of how You know me,
of Your unfailing love for me
that covers me
and keeps me going on
at this moment, I am down -
very down, indeed
My academics failing,
the fruit of the Spirit cannot be seen in me
sinning was in me
How could You still love me like before?
How could You still call me Your Princess?
I know I'm not worthy
but You still called me Yours
and now, You let me write this long note
because You want me to be reminded
of Your great love that saved me
and took me away from the bondage of sin
You've found me.
I'm glad I'm here.
*written last sem during my 115 class. i felt so down and troubled then because of my academics. and I can only lean to no one but the Lord. I thank Him for the rest and comfort He provided there after ;)
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Unconditional Love #2: Your Love is Greater than Mine
Categories
Academics,
God,
Jesus Christ,
Love,
UP