Thursday, January 20, 2011

just when I thought there was time to breath and just when I felt you like me too

This has been ellefnuJy
just when I thought there's time to breath...

this week was definitely not the week when most of us were just watching our favorite movie or chatting with friends.

this week was nothing but a breathtaker!

recap of last week. the only thing that was really significant was when our excellency,whom we hide in the name of Derek, called the Ravishing Agents (RAs) which I am part of. She called us once again for a performance evaluation. she was mad because we didn't meet a deadline (again). that was really awful. but i was really angry that time. before the meeting started, the RA head texted everyone of the threat Derek infused to us - that, anyone who couldn't make it or who will be late for the meeting will stay until January 30 only. of course, I didn't like it. she didn't have to do that anyway because our priority is academics. Good for me that I can make it, how about the others. anyway, so she said that the next 2 weeks including this week is about evaluation.

but i really can't take it anymore and i had this spur of the moment decision. i told her i'm out. she asked me why and i answered. in the end, she still was very proud. she asked me to give my resignation letter. then, i went to D'Man (DM) of which a mistake. I should have went to D'Man first before her, Derek. anyway, D'man asked me to think again. to breath and breath and think again. that's the real Boss!

so, after thinking and thinking and thinking, even with a lot of academic loads, it was in my mind most of the time. i asked my mom if we had money for a boarding house. she called me and asked what happened and i told her. then, papa said "i should stay until the end of the sem." they know best so i said,"ok if that is Derek's decision. it's all up to her now."

the other RAs, the Guapos decided to call it off. one even looked for a boarding house all weekend and had paid the boarding fee. hindi naman siya eager no. well, i think we cannot stop them because we all wanted to.

my bestfriend also wanted to quit. I told her if you go, i go. i think i can't make it without someone like her. but most of all I can't make it without my God. I'm constantly reminded of my purpose and I work for the bigger picture.

anyway, this week was ACADEMICS-filled week. i got 2 major exams, a lot of assignments and a major major paper of which i had to ditch 2 classes just to finish it. and I won't do it ever again. now the 2 exams and the major major paper ended, only 2 assignments were left and a chore (laundry!).

Just when I thought I had time to breath, God gave me REST!

just when i thought you like me too..

oh this guy, i'm liking and thinking he likes me too turns to be just another guy, just another crush. isipin ko na lang bakla siya, so that i won't fall for him! hahaha.. and then i remembered Proverbs 4:23

"above all, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life."

Just when I thought you like me too, God teaches me the value of purity and patience. He turned me back to Him and hugged me tight. sarap!
 

| FAITH. HOPE. and Junfelle LOVE | Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos