Saturday, January 29, 2011

Cookbooks!

This has been ellefnuJy
I think to be a Nutritionist-Dietician (ND) is not my dream in life.

i think i'd probably die thinking a lot of food without even eating them. You see, we always plan foods for a certain diet and i showed no enthusiasm with that, maybe because I don't cook. i just love eating :)

that's it! i don't want menu planning because i barely know enough. I know a lot of foods specially from my province where most of the people lives a middle class or working class life. i live with a working class family. So, if you ask me to plan for a family from a low economic status, I'd probably provide you a one-week menu. But if you ask me to plan a one-day menu for a patient suffering from CVD who's from a well off family, then i'd say good bye right there and then.

realizing this, how a coward i am, i think it's time to face this challenge. good to know what my weakness is. there, i need to read a lot of cookbooks! hahaha
 

| FAITH. HOPE. and Junfelle LOVE | Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos