"oh be careful little hands what you do,
Oh be careful little feet where you go,
Oh be careful little tongue what you say
For the Father up above, He Is looking down with Love."
When I was young, I used to sing this song along with the cassette tape my mom bought for me. I guess this was one way of inculcating in me Christian values which I still have.And it is a really good way.
but sometimes, I do forget especially when my emotions top my head. i mean there's nothing wrong with entertaining your emotions, it's just that you really have to control it or great damage will happen.
So this is why I do the things I do. I'm so in Love with Christ that I don't want to hurt Him. I just want to keep His commands (John 14:15). And life is worth-living for!
Posted by Love Junfelle at 11:42 AM 0 comments