Saturday, October 9, 2010

On blogging

This has been ellefnuJy
"Peer Pressure." that would probably me years ago when asked about having a blog.

I kind of imagine myself as a writer but as much as I would like to become one, I ended up not to be one, so far. so having this blog for me is sort of my start for that dream (hehe). Blogging isn't new to me. I had a blog before but I post entries occasionally. In other words, kapag trip lang. I'm quite lazy when it comes to this because most of the time, I don't how to start (even with this entry). And blogging is just like a diary, but obviously their greatest difference is privacy. I'm keeping a diary. so why blog when I already have a diary? another outlet? yes, maybe. but my main reason of having this blog (and now, committing to maintain it) is to share wonderful experiences, realizations and reflections.

I'm also hoping and believing that, in one way or another, I get to help and/or inspire people who, by chance, have read some of my entries or even just a single one of them.

That's right, every single one of us has the urge of changing the world and making it a better place, as the popular song goes, even at the least that we can do. Everyone has that inkling feeling of reaching out to the world.

Lastly, i would like to end this entry by sharing this verse because I had been reflecting on ti for the past few days.
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.
Romans 8:28

(by the way, this blog was first drafted while waiting for my MBB1 class.)
this was posted last june
Posted by Love Junfelle at 11:40 AM 0 comments
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Google Buzz
Labels: blogging
 

| FAITH. HOPE. and Junfelle LOVE | Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos