with my academics and quiet time on the rocks, I can't help but write this long note. this was written while hearing a report on our 115 class, just today (october 1, 2010)
How can they see You in me
When all I've done was failure in their eyes?
It does not glorify You
Nor was it pleasing to Your eyes
So how can I give back to you?
I want to bring souls to your feet
but I cannot
Because they see my unlovely performance
I believe I am in Your hands
But why doesn't my life reflect your greatness?
Am I just a fake daughter?
or my salvation wasn't true?
I don't question Your Holiness,
nor Your Glory, nor You
But I'm questioning myself.
Did I just fail in transforming into Your likeness?
Or did You just move far from me -
that now, I'm continually sinning?
Sins whuch I cannot turn back from
when I know it doesn't glorify You
Sins that my flesh does, over and over again
You let me choose
and I choose You completely
But why am I still in sins bondage?
Hnestly, there were times
when I tried to run away from You
because of my failing academics.
But whenever i think about it,
I get rebuked immediately
Because I know and believe
that You are there,
holding me back.
Lord, Here is the cry of my heart
that my whole life be Yours, and Yours alone
that sin will be no more
That You may be glorified
in all the aspects of my life
Guide me, help me choose you over the others - sin.
Blind me with Your love
That I won't see any other master other than
YOU
Posted by Love Junfelle at 8:04 AM 0 comments
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Google Buzz