Saturday, October 9, 2010

the SEM

This has been ellefnuJy
pushing through. that was how i used to describe myself when it comes to my course and the time i need to stay in college. i can't help but to take advance subjects just to make it until october 2011 only, then work for a while and head straight to med school.

and hey here comes the sem. as they say, for some of us, the Super Sem!!! with all our OJT and affiliation requirements, we can only give our free time during the day and our weekends in order to meet them.

i also got accepted as a Resident Assistant in Kalayaan Residence Hall, the only Freshie dorm in the university. it added 12 hours to my already hectic schedule. anyway, as far as i'm concerned i really enjoy this RA experience and therefore I resolve to renew til first sem next year if the OSH allows me.

so the super sem, most probably, should add wrinkles, spots and pimple marks on my face. it should also help me lose weight. well, it turns the other way around (except for the weight loss which I think is happening, I'm losing weight! yeah!). Most of my friends compliments me of being such a happy girl, blooming nga raw. it might be because of the hair factor which is newly rebonded. but it is really because of GOD who put in me the strength and the Joy to do all the things that I have to do. of course, there are some which i don't wanna do or I have doubts and confusion. in the end, it's all about God. I thank Him for molding me this way.

honestly, my exam scores do not look good nor the scores of some of my papers. but I'm still holding on. and I know that God won't let me fail.

two things i really don't like about this sem are: 1) lack of sleep and rest or a disturbed sleeping pattern and 2) missing on my QQT...

As I write at this wee hour in the morning, I can only think of my Father, my Dydda, who is my strength and can do all things for me.

He is true to me. and He is to you too. Let HIM!
Posted by Love Junfelle at 10:24 AM 0 comments
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Google Buzz
Labels: 2010, Kalai, UP
 

| FAITH. HOPE. and Junfelle LOVE | Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos