Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Littmann Finally in My Hands

This has been ellefnuJy

Well, hello there Mr. Stethoscope!

When you see one, it is the doctor that comes to mind.

As a child, I never wanted to be a doctor. I wanted to become like my parents, educators. But whenever someone on TV playing a character who has this apparatus, I would definitely become so awestruck. It looked really cool.

Some would hang it on their neck, others place them in their pockets. Nurses have them, too. Though theirs (or some of them) are not like the one on the picture, theirs are cheaper as my RN friend said. And now, I have it too. It's finally in my hands. *evil laugh*

Call me a kid with a new toy, but i'm truly blissful. I bought it just this morning after an hour or two of store hopping with my friend, trying to find the cheapest and best deal. I actually wanted a maroon one or a burgundy, but I guess caribbean blue will suit me better. I honestly don't know how to test it but thanks to my RN friend who expertly tried it. Now, maybe when I get back home this Christmas I can try the new skills I will be acquiring to my folks. Then, they'll say I really learned something. Hahaha!



"... It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick." - Matthew 9:12

Just a verse, or probably the only verse from the Bible where Jesus mentioned about doctors. Hehehe
 

| FAITH. HOPE. and Junfelle LOVE | Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos