I was actually planning to blog about being unable to blog for about a year. but then, I realized someone, my Tita actually updated our family blog. and to my surprise, it was about my father. I admired both my parents so much. but Papa's life is more "documented" than Mama's because we're nearer (in terms of distance) to Papa's family and friends. Anyway, as soon as I saw that it was about him, I asked him if ever he had read the newest post in our family blog. Well, he answered no and I told him it was about him. So, he asked me to read it aloud. I want to read it first though but still complied.
Reading through it, I knew I would tear up in the middle. And I did but I laughed it off so as not to be even more embarrassed. but what's funny is Papa was always commenting about the wrong information tita put. but it was all minor.
how do i feel about it? of course, I felt more proud than ever and inspired at the same time. moreover, it also made me remember that yeah, Lolo never came to our graduations. he went to our graduation and thanksgiving celebration though. Also, it made me miss Lola and the longing to see her face looking at me as I get to hold of my diploma next year. (yes, i'm claiming that I will graduate this school year). How I wish Lola Conching would be one of those who would greet me on my graduation day. Lastly, I felt more determined to finish my studies and proceed to medicine right after.
Anyway, here's the link of that blog:
http://pilapil-family.blogspot.com/2011_09_01_archive.html