these past few months, i found myself with empty QQT pages for november up to now. actually, there were a number of pages but you can count them with your fingers. I don't know why.
moreover, I didn't join the Prayer and Fasting Season of the Church. I think i don't have the right motive and am not ready yet. I got my mind very disoriented. I'm always asked by friends if i'm ok or if i have a problem.
and yes, i do have a problem and no, i'm not ok. i just pretend to be.
looking back i noticed that i'm more of a sad person now. I used to be the jolly and cheery person. but now, most of the time, my eyes were glued to "kawalan"
and I don't know why. now, I'm stressed because of that. I don't know what steps to take or solve the problem, or how i would recount this bothering experience to my friends.
all in all, it all boils down to going back and spend that great time with Dydda. I may be feeling empty, that the Holy Spirit flew away from me, of which I don't theink so. a lot i've been feeling lately that i easily fall into tears.
and thats whay we need more of God because God loves us soo much