to you.. who may find no reason to read this blog.
i think you are really great! thank you because you are my superlative friend.
I don't know if you will find this blog and read it (hopefully, someday) so that you will know how special our friendship is.
If you only knew how much I value our friendship (and I know you do too). You are my superlative friend. My soul sister as we call each other and the other's lost twin.
You, as an individual, are really great! I'm very proud of you. I'm sorry for I don't know how to show it. but in my heart, you're a superstar! I look up to you as you are the best in your academics. You are very special, even special in the eyes of God.
nobody thinks we would be really good friends that we reached the status of bffs. hahaha. Cause they see our differences - the way we think, especially when it comes to relationships and etc. but that's how we are. that's what made us friends. we tend to clash but in the end, we are le feu d'artifice. :)
if i really want to share everything about this friendship, our friendship, it will take days for me to finish because there's a lot to tell.
honestly, i was always hurt because i think that you didn't think i can be someone whom you can also talk with even with relationships and some other things. i never forget that one time when you said, there are things that you cannot tell me and there are things that i need not to know. I hope it's some kind of protection but to where? to what? to whom? that puzzled me and really degraded me as your friend, your best friend. You said you need the power of alcohol to tell those things. and of course, i wouldn't know about that because i don't drink. and maybe that's one that causes a barrier. i don't want to think it that way. but it shows to me that there are some deeper things you cannot share to me but only with your drinking companions. alcohol is healthy with the right amount. you're right. and i don't want to argue with that. Just don't get drank :)
yes. you have a point with that. and I respect you. I'm just hurt. hahaha. but it will fade away. i know it will. just have the right people with whom you share your sentiments. I hope I'm one of those you considered as the "right people".
that's me making tampo.
and we had a lot of tampos. hahaha. that way we get to know each other deeper and the other's character development. I'm fine with tampos because I'm more of tampurorot than you. I'm sorry and thank you for your understanding and patience with this friendship. you seldom make tampo. hahaha. but it's one time bigtime, that you will make it as your FB status. (takot ako!)
i may not be the person whom you will call first (after your mom) on a great thing or bad thing that will happen to you. but always know that i would really be glad to spend time with you even if i'm the last resort.
all those hurt, they are nothing compared to what our friendship really is. I don't need to convince you about this, because i know that you believe the same too. we are each other's back. I will always be willing to step down for you because i know you will do the same too. i love this friendship. It's awesome and cool.
i love you my superlative friend. I pray for your success and I pray for your personal and spiritual growth. I pray for a deeper relationship with Jesus. I pray for the dreams that you shared of coming true. i pray for your "the ONE" that he will forever court you even if you're husband and wife.
I pray for this long lasting friendship. I would like to let you know that I'm very confident with this friendship. and I want more. :)
I really hope you get fluttered with this. this is a tribute to you (though there's tampo inserted) :)